Monday, August 13, 2007

Homework : Brain

I watched a man who is Daniel has good memories. He can calculate a lots numbers in his brain; he does not just imagine the number, it means that he have like pictures of numbers’ image. It is amazing. It is impossible for me to do like him. Some men appears in this program such as a man can remember anything he read, another man can draw very well, but his behavior is like a child, and another man who can remember what was it weather each days after he was hit a baseball his head. These men also have specific ability about memorize. If possible, I want to be like them. But it is going to be never happened. They are very particular people. In my opinion, they surely have amazing abilities. I am just wondering that when they get older, it is possible to continue these abilities like when they are young.

No comments: