Monday, August 13, 2007

Homework : Abuse

I chose and read a survey about a case of child abuse and caseworker. I have a reason why I chose this article. I had a friend he had a problem with his mother. It means he was hit by her everyday when he was an elementary student. I could not help him and support. I did not notice that he was in the trouble.Now many countries have a problem that is child abuse. In my country, it is a big problem. I think it is going to be bigger problem in my country and other countries. I am wondering why some parents came to not take care of their children and hit them sometimes. They should have strong responsibility about their children. On the other hand, I might be able to understand why the parents abuse. I think they get some stress little by little while they take care of children. Therefore, it is going to happen. Caseworker might agree with me. I guess parents need to more friends who also are parents because they can share their problems or something. It will be fine about their stress. And also it is important they ask and tell their problem to caseworkers.

No comments: